- Sandia Airpark aka Edgewood Airport is located in Edgewood, NM (1N1) The
original development of 99 residential lots covers 280 acres. An additional 120 ac's to be known as Sandia Airpark North
has been secured for future development.
- Sandia Airpark is located on the east side of the Sandia Mountains
just 25 miles east of Albuquerque and 45 miles south of Santa Fe, NM.
- Live with your Plane by building your home
and hangar on the same lot at Sandia. All Lots offer underground utilities at the property line (electric,
water, natural gas, and phone).
- Most lots offer easy owner financing with no prepayment penalty.
- Sandia Airpark
(1N1) has a paved runway and taxiways.
- Sandia has a FBO, with 24 hour av gas, and available on
field is a full service mechanic shop known as AirTec, Inc.
- Sandia offers lots of open and unrestricted space
with 360 views of the mountains, open plains, and wildlife.
- Email or call Teri Gordon, Resident of
Sandia Airpark, Pilot, and Owner/Broker of Big Sky Realty (505) 286-6501, cell (505) 280-8303. Email Sandiaflyer@q.com.